Help Meow-t Day 3: Lillian
Perhaps the most impressive ASPCA office foster cat we met was Lillian, a 5 year old gray & white Domestic Shorthair.
When we were first introduced, Lillian was sleepy-eyed and resting in her bed looking adorable like cats are known to do. Shortly after our arrival however, Lillian got up and strolled over to what we quickly realized was her chair at her desk. Somehow this cat had worked her way into an upper middle management position at the ASPCA in her brief time there . This go-getter works hard, but also makes sure to play hard as well, captaining her intermural volleyball team to 3 consecutive league championships.
If you are looking for a loving companion with impressive business acumen that won't report you to HR for heavy petting, check her ASPCA Page follow the steps below to adopt Lillian right now!
- Call our Adoption Center at 212-876-7700, ext 4120 during Adoption Center hours (Mon-Sat, 11-7, Sun 11-6) and mention if there are any specific cats you are interested in meeting. The adoption center volunteer can give you more information about the cats, such as age, any medical or behavior issues, and their ideal home.
- If you want to go to the next step, you will be asked to complete as adopter survey by phone with that volunteer.
- The survey gets passed to the Adoptions Behavior staff, and they will follow up with you to provide more detailed info regarding any behavior issues, set up a vet consult if needed, and obtain proof of address and photo ID electronically.
- If that goes well, the Adoptions Behavior staff will work with you to set up an appointment to meet the cat(s) here at 520 8th Avenue, 7th Floor.
- If you want to adopt at your appointment, ASPCA can process the adoption that day and you can take your kitty home