Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing - Updated March 26
The City of New York is seeking businesses with the ability to source and/or make products to support the City’s COVID-19 response work.
Support can include:
- Sourcing or production of medical supplies and equipment (e.g., masks, gowns, face shields, ventilators, and other products as needed)
- Production or distribution of food
- Sharing connections to people willing and able to work on response efforts
If you or your company have the capacity to assist fill out the NYCEDC info Form
Office of New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Businesses interested in selling unused personal protective equipment (PPE) products to the state should contact: Simonida Subotic at email@example.com or 646-522-8477.
- Businesses or individuals with proper equipment or personnel to produce PPE products (especially gowns, masks, gloves) should contact: Eric Gertler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-803-3100.
COVID-19 NYC Manufacturer & Small Business Resource Database provided by Pratt