A Tasty Lineup
Urban Space Garment District is back on Broadway between 41st Street and 40th Street until June 24. Here's this season's mouth-watering lineup.
- Black Iron Burger - Our neighborhood burger masters return again to bring their juicy burgers
- Bangkok B.A.R. - We do not have enough Thai food in our neighborhood. Thankfully this market staple is back, bringing traditional thai recipes to the Garment District
- Delicatessen Taco - A new concept from old friends Macondo, combining a mashup of the classic NY Deli with contemporary tacos.
- Emmett's - It's good to keep an open mind and try new things. Deep Dish, Chicago style pizza and Italian Beef sandwiches will expand our food horizons this Spring.
- Melt Bakery - If you haven't had one of these Ice Cream Sandwiches, this is a must visit vendor. If you have, this is still a must visit vendor.
- Domo Taco - The always popular purveyors of unique Asian/Mexican mashups are back. Welcome to another six weeks of figuring out the best time to beat the rush.
- Hai Street Kitchen & Co. - Japanese inspired Sushi burritos with all natural ingredients. Sushi you can eat while taking a stroll. What a time to be alive.
- MMM...Enfes - Another neighborhood favorite, mmm...enfes will spend another 6 weeks serving delicious Turkish street food out on Broadway.
- Jicama California Street Food - With a unique spin on classic street food like the Jicama Taco and Kale Wrapped Sausage, Jicama brings a refreshing and bright option to our market.
- Todaro Bros. - Classic Italian sandwiches, authentic & traditional ingredients, and 99 years of experience, making their first appearance at Urban Space Garment District.
- La Sonrisa Empanadas - They've been with us since our market began, and they are back again to fulfill all of your empanada needs.
- Frida's Favorites - The purveyors of "Traditional Mexican Soul Food" are back to bring our neighborhood the best in Mexican cuisine.
- Casa Toscana - We're 80% sure it will get warmer, so the creamy Italian gelato served here will be very welcome.
- Red Hook Lobster Pound - Another neighborhood favorite returns with their crowd pleasing Maine lobster rolls. Get out there early to avoid the line!
- Paella Shack - The taste of Spain brought to the streets of the Garment District. This year they'll debut a "sangria lab" featuring 8 types of sangria.
- Masa - A new booth featuring an ancient dish. Tasty Tamales from he people behind Jicama.