There Will Be Beer
Just like St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, we're here to drive you into some neighborhood spots to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the Garment District safely and responsibly.
- Start bright and early at Tir na nOg and treat yourself to the special St. Patrick's Day breakfast menu featuring an Irish breakfast. Eat your puddings slowly and you'll be treated to live Irish music from Noon until Midnight
- McGettigan's - Shamrock and Roll all day long starting at 9am with a special pre-parade breakfast, live music at 5pm, a DJ from 11pm to close and a late night food menu until 2am!
- Carragher's - Serving breakfast until 1pm! The standard revelry will follow.
- Playwright Irish Pub - There will be corned beef. There will be cabbage. There will also be endless streams of beer and whiskey.
- Rattle N Hum West - Start at 11am with "kegs and eggs" and join up on their bar crawl. The second stop on this jaunt will be..
- The Beer Authority - Beer here! There's also a bunch of food for your face. The third stop on this crawl is in another neighborhood, so just stay here.
- Printer's Alley - Celebrate with savings! The Nashville inspired hotspot will offer deals on frozen drinks, Jameson and green beer on tap.
- Your feasting can continue at the Houndstooth Pub who are offering up traditional favorites such as Lamb Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage, and the very traditional Irish Nachos.
- Start the party immediately and, keep it going indefinitely at The Keg Room who have been celebrating "St. Patrick's Month" for weeks.
- Windfall Tavern - open bright and early at 10am to begin feeding you Irish food all day long while keeping the Guiness, Jameson and Bushmill's flowing steady.
- Bon Chon Chicken - Korean fried chicken isn't the most traditional Irish food, but Guiness is being served for $5 all day long.
If this still is not enough, there are these other Pubs in the neighborhood you can visit to get your Irish on.
Pig 'n' Whistle
Is green not your color? Not to worry! There are plenty of options for you to enjoy the same liequids in non-Irish establishments, including
Juniper Bar & Grill
District Tap House
Reichenbach Hall - if you prefer "Prost!" to "Sláinte"
The Liberty NYC
Stitch Bar & Lounge