Tis Almost the Season
Two blocks of holiday cheer comes to the Garment District in November for our UrbanSpace Holiday Market. Twenty five vendors will be on Broadway for five weeks, allowing you to proscrastinate to any level you're comfortable with when buying gifts for loved ones this holiday season.
The market will open on November 20th at 11am across two of the Garment District Plazas between 39th and 41st streets on Broadway.
Featured vendors will be
- Boutique - Jewelry
- I Am Here Brooklyn - Handmade jewelry, fine art and home goods made in Brooklyn, NY.
- La Sonrisa Empanadas - Emapandas back again!
- Dani and the rings Jewelry collection, handmade, New York City, micropavé, diamonds.
- Chic Afrique - Jewelry
- Freezy Freakies – Retro color changing winter gloves
- Field Trip Snacks
- MarieBelle New York – Gourmet Chocolates made in brooklyn
- HoneyGramz - Honey Gifts/greetings
- Little Tibet - Home/Apparel
- studiokonde Hand crafted jewelry and fashion
- Joon Crispy Rice Persian food served with crispy rice
- Eva NYC professional styling tools, hair care, and accessories
- LADY BUG FASHION, LLC
- SABON Luxury body and bath fragrance shop
- MONKEY BUSINESS - Apparel
- Spice professors High quality gourmet spices and teas
- JustStars Beautiful light up stars.
- By Aris Handmade timeless jewelry pieces that last
- Woops! Macarons
- HANAMI REAL FLOWER JEWELRY jewelry made from real orchids
- FLOGA NEW YORK – Fur hats and goods
- Karen Curtis colorful crystal jewelry made with rare vintage Swarovski crysta
- Mistura Timepieces Handmade wooden watches
- Posh Pop Bakeshop – Gluten free baked goods
- WOW Paper Art – High end paper crafts
- Jianbing Company Authentic Chinese street food
- Christmas in New York - Gifts
- Nirvanna Designs Socially conscious hand knit accessories
- Winter Sense - Gifts & apparel