It is imperative that New Yorkers get vaccinated as soon as possible. Below you will find important information from the City of New York on COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Bookmark these sites!
- Making an appointment:
- Vaccine site locations for eligible New Yorkers: https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- Vaccine appointment phone number: 877-VAX-4NYC
- For groups eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine: nyc.gov/covidvaccinedistribution
- Eligibility Flyer: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility-1b-flyer.pdf
- State eligibility guidelines: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2021/01/covid19guidanceforfacilitiesreceivingvaccine1.15.21.pdf
- Spread the word to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Prevent the Spread palm card: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-prevent-spread-palm-card.pdf
- Vaccine Fact Sheet: “What New Yorkers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines"
- Use hashtags #IGotTheShotNYC and #NYCVaccineForAll
- NEW - COVID-19 Facts Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLNZJ12Kt7A
NYCEM Private Sector Call – NYCEM hosts a weekly call for private sector partners with Dr. Ray and other agency guests. Please register for Partners In Preparedness to be added to NYCEM's distribution list for future calls.
COVID-19 Vaccine Train the Trainer Training – “Ways to Help”
The NYC Department of Health welcomes community/faith-based organizations, city agencies, and other partners providing health education/navigation to disproportionately impacted communities to participate in one of our weekly 60-minute sessions about the COVID-19 vaccine. The sessions will include a presentation and Q&A aimed to:
- Direct participants to resources/trusted reference sites for vaccine information
- Respond to questions about when, where, and how to get vaccinated
Register for a COVID-19 Vaccine 101 Train the Trainer session at this registration link.