Art Elevated Look UpGarment District Light Poles Throughout the Neighborhood
For the first time this year, in celebration of our 15th Annual Arts Festival, the Garment District Alliance is proud to present Art Elevated. Organized in partnership with Orangenius, an online art platform and collaborative community, Art Elevated is an aerial exhibition, displaying the works of talented artists from around the world on banners throughout the Garment District.
Ninety winners were selected by jury following our first global art competition. More than 500 submissions were received from artists in over 20 different countries. Out of these ninety, three were selected as the grand prize winners.
To find a specific piece or to browse the entire exhibit, please use the galleries below, organized alphateically by the artist's first name.
- Aharon Kritzer - Callie Hirsch
- Carlos Wilfredo Encarnacion - Daniel Ayat
- Daniel van Benthuysen - Esther Shavon
- Eva Davidova - Janice "Ecinja" McCaskill
- Jeanne Jalandoni - Kristine & Colin Poole
- Lang Ea - Pach Atomz
- Pasty White - Sean Landau
- Shai Youssef - Trace Burroughs
- VL Cox - Zoe Hedstrom
Enjoy this thought-provoking and eclectic display of artistic styles from world class artists, now through October 31st.