- To get regular updates on the latest developments with coronavirus in New York City text COVID to 692-692 or COVIDESP to 692-692 for updates in Spanish
- NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund
- Mayor DeBlasio Enacts Closure of All Non-Essential Businesses - March 22
- NYC Small Business Services Loan Survey & Employee Retention Grant
- NYC Share Your Space Survey - Identify your space to potentially support the City's emergency operations or be used for community outreach events
- Coronavirus Factsheet from NYC Health.
- A Letter from City Council Speaker Corey Johnson
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave FAQ
- NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo has issued an Executive Order directing non-essential businesses to implement work from home policies effective Friday, March 20.
- Shared Work Program - Employees can receive partial Unemployment Insurance benefits while working reduced hours. Full-time, part-time and seasonal employees are eligible.
- Nonprofit COVID-19 Policy Roundup - from Nonprofit New York