Garment District Arts Festival: Day 2
October 23rd brings us day 2 of the 12th annual Garment District Arts Festival, a three day celebration of the art and artists of The Garment District. You'll have another opportunity to do something artistic during your workday when Our Public Plaza Art Performances return during lunch. Start your weekend immediately at UrbanSpace Garment District where some special musical guests (and alcohol) will be soothe the five days of stress you've built up.
For a full schedule, download our 2015 Arts Festival Program.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23
10am - 6pm
- Lower East Side Printshop "Alone Together" guest curated by Beth Citron.
10am - 10pm
- Manhattan Graphics Center "High School Student Show" & "Abby DuBow's Solo Show."
11am - 7pm
- French Cheese Board "Offerings" a food art exhibit by Dorothée Selz.
12pm - 2pm
- Live Public Plaza Art Performances presented by chashama and the Garment District Alliance
12pm - 6pm
- Medialia Rack Hamper Gallery Exhibits: New Voices - New Ideas; Memories; and Medals of War Protest and Peace.
1pm - 4pm
- Patrick's Gallery Impressionist artworks
1pm - 9pm
- Last Rites Gallery "13th Hour" Annual exhibit of various artists
5pm - 7pm
- UrbanSpace Garment District Beer Garden Musical performances on Broadway btwn. 41st street and 40th Street.
- UrbanSpace Garment District Beer Garden Musical performances on Broadway btwn. 40th street and 39th Street.
5pm - 8pm
- chashama "Plastic Paradise" by Jihyun Hong Opening Reception
6pm - 9pm
- Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop Blackburn 20/20 Annual Member Show opening event.
10am - 6pm
- Joan Giordano Studios
1am - 6pm
- Frederic Lere
6pm - 10pm
- Elizabeth Foundation for the Artsover 70 open artists' studios
|Ann Woodward||Karen Tompkins|
|Arleen Joseph||Manhattan Graphics Center|
|Geoffrey Stein||Margaret Zox Brown|
- Abingdon Theatre "Cut Throat" by J.B. Reich, directed by mark Waldrop $