Garment District Arts Festival: Day 3
October 24th is the third and final day of the 12th annual Garment District Arts Festival, a three day celebration of the art and artists of The Garment District. Many opportunities remain to experience art around the Garment District, including some hypnotizing displays of hula hoop prowess from chashama.
This afternoon almost all of our local artists are back for the Open Studios portion of the festival.
For a full schedule, download our 2015 Arts Festival Program.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24
10am - 6pm
- Manhattan Graphics Center "High School Student Show" & "Abby DuBow's Solo Show."
11am - 7pm
- French Cheese Board "Offerings" a food art exhibit by Dorothée Selz.
12pm - 6pm
- Lower East Side Printshop "Alone Together" guest curated by Beth Citron.
- Medialia Rack Hamper Gallery Exhibits: New Voices - New Ideas; Memories; and Medals of War Protest and Peace.
1pm - 4pm
- Patrick's Gallery Impressionist Artworks
1pm - 5pm
- chashama Hula Hoop demonstrations throughout the Garment District
1pm - 6pm
- Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop Blackburn 20/20 Annual Member Show opening event.
1pm - 9pm
- Last Rites Gallery "13th Hour" Annual exhibit of various artists
1pm - 6pm - OPEN STUDIOS
- Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts over 70 open artists' studios
|Ann Woodward||Franklin Perkins Studio|
|Arleen Joseph||Frederic Lere|
|Beth Kurtz Oil Painting||Gwyneth Leech|
|Bobbi Van||Joan Giordano Studios|
|Carol Horn||Joyce Pommer|
|Carole Richard Kaufmann||Karen Tompkins|
|Cecile Brunswick Art Studio||Linda Stillman|
|Chanit Roston||Manhattan Graphics Center|
|David Moriarty Art||Margaret Zox Brown|
|Diane Englander||Marian Harris|
2pm & 8pm
- Abingdon Theatre "Cut Throat" by J.B. Reich, directed by Mark Waldrop $