Garment District Arts Festival Day 2
The second day of the 2014 Garment District Arts Festival brings back our interactive artist services on the Garment District Plazas along with additional opportunities to explore our galleries and installations.
For a full schedule, download our 2014 Arts Festival Guide
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23
10am - 6pm
- Dieu Donne Annual Benefit exhibition featuring over 100 unique works of art created on handmade paper.
- EFA Project Space "As We Were Saying" by Claire Barliant
- Medialia Rack and Hamper Gallery "Prelude to the Future" Contemporary Japanese Metals, "C/overt movement in Comicana"
- The Horticultural Society of New York 17th Annual International, American Society of Botanical Artists
10am - 10pm
Manhattan Graphics Center "11 or 12 Lithographs" Suzanne Nicholas; Additional works by Manhattan graphics teachers.
12pm - 2pm
- Artist Services Ten artists and partnerships providing unusual services
12pm - 9pm
- EFA Project Space "As We Were Saying" by Claire Berlant
4:30pm - 7:30pm
- chashama "Perfect Models" a preview of new work by Syd Glasser
- Abingdon Theatre Company IT HAS TO BE YOU by Catherine Butterfield