Garment District Arts Festival Day 3
The 2014 Garment District Arts Festival culminates on its final day with our army of district artists flinging open their studio doors and inviting you in for the day.
For more information, including a map of events and dining options, download our 2014 Arts Festival Brochure.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25
10am - 6pm
- Medialia Rack and Hamper Gallery "Prelude to the Future" Contemporary Japanese Metals, "C/overt movement in Comicana"
- Manhattan Graphics Center "11 or 12 Lithographs" Suzanne Nicholas, Works by teachers of Manhattan Graphics Center
12pm - 4pm
- chashama "Perfect Models" a preview of new work by Syd Glasser
12pm - 5pm
- Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop Benny Andrews & Patrice Renee Washington; TALK
12pm - 6pm
- Dieu Donne Annual Benefit exhibition featuring over 100 unique works of art created on handmade paper.
- EFA Project Space "As We Were Saying" by Claire Berlant
1pm - 6pm - OPEN STUDIOS
|Ann Woodward||Frederic Lere|
|Arleen Joseph||Gerri Davis Art Studio|
|Aspinwall Editions||Gwyneth Leech|
|Beth Kurtz Oil Painting||Marian Harris|
|Bobbi Van||Joan Giordano Studios|
|Carol Horn||Joyce Pommer|
|Carole Richard Kaufman||Julie Mardin Photography|
|Cecile Brunswick Art Studio|
|Chanit Roston||Mitchell Schorr|
|Dee Solin||Linda Stillman|
|Diane Englander||Margaret Zox Brown|
|Elana Amity||Vivianne Rombaldi Seppey|
|Fraklin Perkins Studio|
|Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts|
1pm - 6pm
- Cushla Naegele Fine Art Studio & Garment District Art Collective
- K. Caraccio Printing Studio
- Julie Mardin Photography Reception for "Freedom of Information in the Genetically Modified Age" website
2pm & 8pm
- Abingdon Theatre IT HAS TO BE YOU by Catherine Butterfield $
3:30pm - 4pm
- Mary Miss/City As Living Lab Issue drive artist/designer and scientist walking tour discussion.