J. Hilburn Pop-Up Shop
J. Hilburn, is opening up shop in the Garment District! The custom men's clothing company is taking up residence in Hatbox, the pop-up gallery and event space at the Refinery Hotel, from October 23 until November 15.
Visitors to the shop will have access to personal fittings, personal stylists and 150 shirting fabrics to choose from, helping to fullfill J. Hilburn's promise of "A Shirt That Fits." As those of us who have at some point found ourselves sitting at work feeling like a stuffed sausage know, a shirt that fits well can improve your whole life.
Here is a full list of what the J.Hilburn Pop-Up Shop will offer.
- A Shirt That Fits™
- Personal in store fittings and styling appointments
- 150 custom shirting options
- The entire Fall 2014 J.Hilburn collection
- Made-to-measure suiting and formalwear
- Ready-to-wear product including trousers, cashmere and wool sweaters, and outerwear
- Accessories including scarves, neckties, pocket squares, cufflinks, and more
- A Gift Guide Wall curated by Men’s Health Executive Fashion Editor, Brian Boye
- Partnership with Uber for pop-up shop visitors
The shop will be open Monday - Friday 9 - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 11 - 6pm at 63 West 38th Street.
For more information or to make an appointment visit the J. Hilburn Pop-up Shop Website