The Alliance is proud to present the second year of our LOCALS exhibition.
This public exhibit features a series of monumental portraits by the notable photographer, Kelly Campbell, featuring twelve individuals who represent the Garment District’s diverse and creative culture. Each photo was captured in the subject's workspace and then displayed on 7-foot exhibit cubes, designed by the award-winning Antenna Design.
You can meet these neighbors on the newly greened Garment District Plazas between 40th and 38th Streets.
The 2016 LOCALS are
- ASPCA - Jamie Scotto & Murray
- WeWork - Kristin Simmons, Derek Piotter, Foy Savas, Emily Dong & Darit Henig
- OnDeck Capital - Pamela Rice, Lorna Hagen & Andrea Gellert
- Appboy - Mark G.
- Neoscape - Rob MacLeod & Ryan Cohen
- Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts - Bill Carroll
- Trademark Taste & Grind - Jazmille Batista
- Faviana - Devin VanderMaas
- Bene Rialto - Caryn Neary
- The Skylark - Anissa Smith & Afsara Mir
- Kings Thai Boxing - Dave Wai Moy & William MAck
- Open Space Institute - Abby Weinberg