Urban Space Garment District Food Market
This summer's incarnation of UrbanSpace Garment District brings a number of delicious debuts and returning favorites to Broadway.
Thanks to the extra space afforded by the expanded plazas this summer, the market now features a brand new layout and increased seating, including a large "beer garden." You can find it on Broadway between 39th and 40th Streets starting today. It will be serving your culinary needs until July 16th.
Here's what you'll find waiting for you:
- Croton Reservoir Tavern - The well-known Garment District watering hole makes its debut on Broadway.
- Domo Taco - USGD veterans back once again with their always popular Asian/Mexican mashup menu.
- Chick'n Cone - Fried chicken in a waffle cone. Zero utensils and all of the taste.
- Marty's V Burger - "Vegan fast food" that's 100% plant-based featuring burgers and mac & cheeze.
- Kimchi Bowl - Healthy Asian rice and grain bowls featuring the famous kimchi of Kimchi Grill
- La Sonrisa Empanada - These empanadas have been with us for every market. There's a very good reason for this.
- Coney Shack - Southeast Asian inspired hot dogs.
- Mochidoki - An innovative take on the classic dessert
- Artists Loft - A modern take on classic Chinese snacks, scallion pancakes and dumplings.
- Jars by Dani - layered dessert jars that look so good you'll almost be sorry you ate them.
- Bao by Kaya - Tasty Taiwanese snacks featuring the "gua bao," a white, fluffy steamed bun featuring a variety of meat options.
- Melt Bakery - Sandwiches made with ice cream between two cookies. Isn't that enough?