Landscaping and Horticulture
The GDA is seeking a horticulture vendor for a one-year, renewable contract to supply and maintain plantings throughout the district year-round.
When determining materials and labor, we encourage you to keep these GDA objectives in mind:
- All plantings must look full and at their very best at all times, year-round.
- New plants should be large or close to maturity in order to look full as soon as planted.
- Plant material quantities should fill planting areas completely. All planters already have soil, which should be refreshed as necessary.
- There must be an aggressive replacement and maintenance schedule. Replacements due to theft or deterioration should be made daily during warm weather months, and no less frequently than weekly during the winter.
- Maintenance is required year-round. Schedule is adjusted in response to seasonal temperature changes.
- Proposer is encouraged to make creative suggestions for plantings.
All submissions must be received, in writing, by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 10, 2023.
Should you have any questions about this RFP, please contact Jane Rossman email@example.com or 212-764-9600, ext 6313.
Garment District Parking Pole System Maintenance
The GDA is seeking a vendor for a one-year, renewable contract to provide ongoing maintenance of our parking pole system throughout the district year-round.
- Have the capacity to respond quickly to requests, to transport materials, to store materials, to work in a crowded urban area, to install and remove bases in pavement, and to keep a running tally of the GDA’s stock of parts and its usage of signs from DOT.
- Be able to improvise on-site and make logical decisions to complete work efficiently and minimize cost of services to the GDA.
- Ideally, be familiar with DOT, its yard, and its parking order form system.
All proposal must be submitted by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 10, 2023.
Should you have any questions about this RFP, please contact Jane Rossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-764-9600, ext 6313.
Security Camera System
The GDA is seeking the services of a security firm to install surveillance video cameras on the exterior of buildings in various, predetermined locations throughout the District and to provide a plan for the ongoing monitoring of the cameras
Proposals must be submitted by Monday January 30, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
Proposers must submit one digital PDF version of the proposal by email to: Jerry Scupp, Vice President Garment District Alliance Jscupp@garmentdistrictnyc.com
Questions about this RFP must be submitted in writing by Friday, January 20, 2023, by email to Jscupp@GarmentDistrictNYC.com
Can you provide the Link to the ‘Plans & Specifications’?
It is the Garment District Alliance’s intent to work with the selected proposer to more fully develop the plan.
Is a Pre-Bid walk through or meeting scheduled?
Not yet but we will consider it and will let you know and post a date if we do.
Can you Provide list of companies bidding?
No, while we sent the RFP to some firms directly with whom we are familiar, it is an open call.