We are currently seeking artists interested in submitting their preliminary concepts, qualifications and examples of their previous work to be considered for a large-scale temporary wall mural on a publicly accessible exterior wall of the Port Authority Midtown Bus Terminal.
For More information please see the following:
OPEN CALL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Interested parties must submit, in a single document, the following:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Telephone, Email, Website;
- Artist Statement or other description of your work (up to 250 words);
- Concept Drawing;
- Brief description of proposed project, including the message it sends to the City and our visitors (up to 250 words);
- Artist Resume or CV;
- List of previous public art installation works; and
- Up to ten (10) images of previous murals or relevant artwork in jpeg format, 300 dpi, 5”x7 “.
Information should be sent via Dropbox, WeTransfer, or other filesharing program
The submission deadline is July 15, 2021
All submissions and questions can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.