Celebrate the 30th year of NYC Restaurant Week by eating something delicious.
This is the 30th year of NYC Restaurant Week, and to commemorate this occasion, this "week" will last 30 days.
This go-round you have the delicious opportunity to enjoy some of our neighborhoods best restaurants that are offering prixe-fixe menus.
- Ipanema - Modern Brazilian and Portuguese
- Parker & Quinn - New American
- Isla - Australian-style Brasserie
- The Independent - New American
- Black Tap Singles & Doubles - Burgers, Beers, and famous "CrazyShake" milkshakes
- Sei Less - Asian fusion hotspot
- Stout NYC Bryant Park - Traditional American, Irish
- Gosuke - Authentic Japanese
NYC Restaurant Week is the perfect time to discover a new place to fill your face.